Today is the final day of our 12 Sprays of Christmas series and I hope you have enjoyed learning how to create your own Christmas Room Sprays.
Today’s Room Spray is called Vanilla Spice which is described as warm vanilla and spicy cinnamon.
- 60 ml glass spray bottle
- 8 drops Invigorating Blend (Citrus Bliss)
- 2 drops Cinnamon
- Distilled Water
Add essential oils to glass spray bottle. Mix together by shaking bottle slightly. Top up with distilled water. Shake each time before spraying.
Watch the video below…
So, let’s look at some of the benefits of these essential oils: –
Primary Benefits of Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend:
- Wild Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Grapefruit Peel, Mandarin Peel, Bergamot Peel, Tangerine Peel, Clementine Peel essential oils and Vanilla Bean Absolute.
- Cleanses and purifies the air
- Helps reduce stress and uplifts mood
- Positively affects mood with energising and refreshing properties
Primary Benefits of Cinnamon Bark:
- Supports healthy metabolic function*
- Maintains a healthy immune system*
- Naturally repels insectsLong used to flavour food and for its internal health benefits
Internal Use: I only recommend using dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Internally, as they have been independently tested and certified pure and safe to use in this way.
If you would like to learn more about using essential oils to improve your families’ health and wellness naturally, then I would love to arrange a one to one consultation with you to see how I can best support you. Simply click here to book your appointment.
That’s it for now, but watch out for more DIY recipes coming soon,